We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
Personal information held by us may include your name, current address, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, user name and/or password. If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to us. If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
directly from you, for example, when you provide information by phone, in an email message or other communications, or when you submit your personal details through our website (eg. via the form on our ‘Contact’ page);
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to access our services;
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Except for the reasons listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to any other party without your prior written consent.